2022-2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
We have updated our COVID protocol a bit after contacting schools in Fulton County, traditional Elementary Schools as well as local Montessori Schools. We all were on the same page regarding COVID protocol. It is as follows:
- If your child is COVID positive, please send us the results, child stays home for 5 days.
- If your child is symptom free after 5 days (without any medication) and tests negative, they may return to school masked for 5 more days.
- If you choose not to test your child after the 5-day period, they will need to stay home for 5 more days.
- Students in the class with the COVID positive child (or adult) may return to school. Masks are strongly recommended but not required.
- Kn95 masks are recommended upon return, as they protect best.
- We all have a responsibility, to be respectful of all views and opinions.
- As explained previously, procedures can change frequently.
2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
- Masks are optional for all faculty, staff, students and visitors at Village Montessori.
- Please note, we do have staff and students that continue to choose to wear a mask at school – we support the choices families make regarding masks.